kraalLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
By kraal 2023-10-19 08:43:33

How can I setup a local mirror for firmware updates

Hello, I have an Omada Software Controller installed on a management vlan. As such this vlan is not allowed to access the internet. I would like to setup automatic firmware updates, but as no access t
Forums/ WiFi
By kraal 2023-10-14 20:01:40

How can I disable WiFi during selected time periods using the UI and/or using the API ?

Hello, I have deployed Omada Software Controller on a Linux VM and have multiple EAP660 HD and EAP650-Wall. Until now I was using the time range profiles to "disable" some SSIDs during selected time p
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By kraal 2023-10-12 08:19:29

Add a "antenna power profiles" feature

Hi It would be great if you could add "antennas power profiles" and make the antennas power adjustable on a time basis ? For instance, I would like the power to be minimal during the night on some APs
Forums/ WiFi
By kraal 2023-03-16 15:01:33

Is it possible to change omadacontroller's captive portal's IP ?

Hello, I'm trying to set up an "hotspot" captive portal on Omada Software Controller but I'm facing an issue. The controller device has two distinct IPv4 addresses: 10.10.10.5 to access management pag
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By kraal 2022-07-12 07:13:05

Is there a way to monitor packet drop statistics per client ?

Hi, I'm using EAP660 HD access points on my network along with Omada Controller SDN deployed on a VM. Some users are experiencing from time to time video quality issues while teleconferencing and as t
Forums/ WiFi
By kraal 2022-05-05 09:55:26

Moving from standalone to OMADA controller (with management VLAN)

Hello, I have a working EAP660 HD running in standalone mode. I have Installed a OMADA controller and want to start managing my EAP using it and unfortunately I'm facing some issues. Maybe you can hel