Alex789LV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Controllers
By SHRM-IT 2022-08-08 05:34:08

Block TCP port from WAN to LAN

Dear Support, I would like to configure my Omanda SDU Cloud to block TCP/UDP ports from the internet to private lan in the office. I only found the configuration is from LAN to WAN. How do i configure
Forums/ Controllers
By Hartman9 2022-08-09 14:17:31

OpenWrt Split Tunnel WireGuard Omada Double NAT

I have been thrown into a unique network setup and could use some help. My network design started out with an Omada system (Router, Switch, EAPs) but I also need to incorporate a router to connect to
Forums/ Controllers
By LucianoR 2022-08-07 14:39:16

Omada Cloud app shows N/A on Internet and Gateway after upgrade to 5.4.6

Title says everything. App does not show the same Internet and Gateway details as the web page accessed from browser. This happens both when accessing the Controller from the local IP or through the c
Forums/ Controllers
By NeerajB 2022-08-06 19:01:18

Use OC200 & WAPs without the TP-Link Router/VPN

Been a Deco X20 user for almost a year now. Got almost a dozen of them installed at a home and it works buttery smooth. So, I'm thinking of expanding the same to a site. Here's the situtation, we've a
Forums/ Controllers
By dealy663 2022-08-04 00:29:48

Omada Controller startup missing keystore

I've been trying to get the Omada controller working on my Manjaro Linux install, I downloaded 5.3 from AUR and it is failing when creating the keystore. Any ideas of how I can get this running? Thank
Forums/ Controllers
By Hoova101 2022-08-05 23:59:49

ACL only enabling as bidirectional

I've been in initial phases of creating a very simple network. I have a Core LAN and matching SSID and a IoT LAN and Matching SSID. I wanted to create a very simple Switch ACL that blocks IoT from the