iosnetadminLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
By iosnetadmin 3 weeks ago

Link Backup and Policy routing

Hello Everyone, Does anyone know why the link backup conflicts with the policy routing feature in Omada? Before both features work together when both are enabled. But now when I allow the link backup
Forums/ Routers
By iosnetadmin 2024-03-07 08:16:03

Blank Report in Dashboard

Hello @Clive_A We're still encountering this issue. Sorry for the late response. There are no updates yet from TP-link aside from giving us instructions and still the issue remains.
Forums/ Routers
By iosnetadmin 2024-02-23 05:14:47

Blank Report in Dashboard

Hello Everyone, Has anybody encountered this in their Omada Dashboard? I noticed a few blank reports in both of our ISP, though the connection has no cut with my continuous ping in both our ISP and Ga
Forums/ Controllers
By iosnetadmin 2024-01-04 03:22:46

Gateway QOS

Hello Everyone, Good day. Can anyone help me set up or provide a guide in using the Gateway QOS in the Omada Controller? I just wanted to prioritize the Video traffic then Voice traffic and last is th
Forums/ Controllers
By iosnetadmin 2022-12-13 05:25:26

PPSK

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to ask if the PPSK relies on the controller? if so, if the controller goes down will the PPSK feature still work? Please enlighten me with this feature. Thank you in advanc
Forums/ WiFi
By iosnetadmin 2022-09-08 23:25:41

EAP 660 HD OFDMA + Mesh auto disconnect and cannot adopt

Hi Everyone, I've noticed that when I enable the OFDMA in our Mesh EAP660 it automatically disconnects with the root AP even though it has a good signal. Is there a firmware to resolve this bug? or by