R.n.LV2Online
Following: 2Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By R.n. 2023-03-15 14:21:03

Custom Bonjour Service Limit

Dear TP-Link team, I would like to request a feature that addresses the issue of the "The number of custom Bonjour Service has reached the limit" error message. Currently, there is a limit on the numb
By R.n. 2023-03-15 14:15:12

Notification when an unknown client connects

Dear TP-Link team, I would like to request a feature that would notify me when an unknown client connects to my network, whether it is through a wired or wireless connection. This feature would greatl
By R.n. 2023-03-15 14:04:13

Update policy / Roadmap

Dear TP-Link team, I would like to request more transparency regarding the future features and functions of your products. The current update policy is causing frustration among customers who are unsu
By R.n. 2023-03-15 13:56:01

FIDO2/Webauthn

Dear TP-Link team, I would like to request the implementation of FIDO2/WebAuthn as a second-factor authentication option for the Omada platform. As access to the Omada platform is a critical point in
Forums/ Controllers
By RBL 2023-02-22 15:36:28

New firmware required for Switch, Gateway or EAP

@Fae, or anyone whom is able to answer the question. I just read the changelog for Omada 5.9.9 but as there are 11 changes, whereas 8 need an additional firmware update from a switch, a gateway or an
Forums/ Controllers
By Fae 2022-11-28 02:57:14

Omada SDN Controller API Document

Updated on December 12, 2023: I would like to provide updated information related to the Omada API here. About Omada API Documentation Currently, Omada API can be classified into Web API and Open API,