SebastianHLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
By Death_Metal 2023-03-17 02:24:18

Isolated VLAN Configuration for Omada

Updated 04/11/22 - updated x.1 with x.0 for Networks: There was a time where .0 is not accepted, but now it is fixed. Hello All. I have created a new version of the previous design I shared I shared.
Forums/ Controllers
By SebastianH 2023-11-12 17:09:39

Isolate Hosts from each other, but make dedicated traffic possible

Hello everybody. It's me again with some problems regarding ACLs. I would like to create an isolated VLAN where no host can reach any other host or VLAN. But I would like to be able to allow dedicated
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By SebastianH 2023-11-09 19:14:21

Make it possible to configure a port only with tagged VLANs and without a native one

For ports between Switches and other Omada network equipment it seems to be necessary to have a native VLAN defined. Obviously it is used for management (if not configured differently) and also for in
Forums/ Controllers
By SebastianH 2023-11-06 15:03:49

Blocking Router Access for all VLANs

Hello, Due to the fact, that it is not possible to change the management VLAN for the gateway (ER7206) I want to block the access to the Gateway via ACL. I created a IP-Port-Group where I added all Ga
Forums/ Controllers
By SebastianH 2023-11-06 11:52:30

Two connections from router to switch

Hello, I'm trying to implement the following scenario, but don't see a solution because I always need to set a native network which causes a switching loop. I would like to connect my Router (ER7206)
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By JoeSea 2022-10-16 03:52:06

[Request] Omada - VLAN tagging of Native Network - Ignore untagged packets

Add to Omada control the ability to tag the native VLAN. Add to Omada the option to ignore untagged packets received on a port or unselect native network from the untagged setting. This is a feature c