woozleLV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 13
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By AnikaA Friday

Binding Password

Good morning, I desperately need some help! I cannot remember my "bind password" and I am unable access my tp link app. I tried resetting but it's still not working. What's the default password? How c
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By HannahTravel Friday

No Device Found - AC750 Travel Router

Trying to set up AC750 WiFi Travel Router on holiday. Have tried plugging into the Ethernet and also doing wirelessly. An able to connect to the router WiFi but when I go back to the tether app the de
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
By CoLeEe Thursday

Powerline Adapters - Disconnects

Hello, I would like to ask about your experiences and hints how to make it a perfectly working network with Powerline Adapters. I have a 3 pack kit with two receiver. I updated to the latest firmware
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By biq Tuesday

onemesh AX72 as a satelitte with AX90

I want to connect my AX72 as a satelitte device to AX90 via onemesh feature. I can't change option to satelitte in AX72 :( Any suggestions?
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Shanjida00 a week ago

Firmware Upgrade

I'm confused about the hardware version and which firmware should I download and upgrade. This is my Hardware Version - WR720N 1.0 00000000 Is it version 01? There's a TL-WR720N(UN) firmware. Is this
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By RedII a week ago

Archer C1200 and glass fiber in Germany

Hi! I have been struggling with trying to configure my Archer C1200 to connect with glass fiber, and my German ISP (1&1) recommended me to contact the Tp-link support. I saw a few guides online sugges