woozleLV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 13
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Fahd_Hadidy_79 a week ago

Assistance Needed: Connecting TP Extender to Wireless Access Point

I am reaching out to seek assistance with connecting my TP extender to my wireless access point. I currently have a wireless access point instead of a traditional router at home, and I am having diffi
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By eplante a week ago

NIntendo Switch Connectivity

Hi there, I have an issue that seems to pop up regularly in forums, with no solution that works for me. I have fibre coming to my home to an Optical Network Terminal, to my Archer AX55 which connects
Forums/ Range Extenders
By SimonMurray a week ago

AX1800 and compatibility with Eero Wi-Fi6+

Hi All, And thank you for any help on offer. I have just received a Fibrus service into my house, (my garage to be precise) as this was the only location open to me. The fibre is terminated into an Ee
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Nertip a week ago

Wifi dead in the evenings but lightning fast during the morning/day. Ethernet is always fast?

As per the title, I am having issues with my routers wifi during evenings/nights where it goes down to pretty much 0. Restaring the router will help everything connect again but speeds are so slow I c
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Maciej a week ago

Archer AX11000 - cannot log in to Web GUI over wifi

A problem which is very, very simple to describe, but impossible for me to resolve, namely: When my PC (or any other PC) is connected to the router over wifi, it is impossible to log in to the Web GUI
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Ranjana14 a week ago

How to connect extender to new wifi and remove setup from old wifi

How to connect extender to new wifi and remove setup from old wifi