5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi

You can share your 5G/4G network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: M7350 V3/V4/V5/V6.2/V7/V8 Phenomenon Description: M7350 MiFi device is stuck on the TP-Link logo during initialization after restarting Troubleshooting Suggestions: 1. Reset t
OfficialMobile Wi-Fi
By Sunshine · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Tuanvayn
0Helpful
1147Views
9Replies
This Article Applies to: All TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers including Archer MR600, TL-MR6400, etc. Issue Description/Background: Some customers reported that their Jio SIM card was working fine before,
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Sunshine · Latest post 3 weeks ago by akhhh
235Helpful
67888Views
407Replies
This Article Applies to: Archer MR500(EU) V1, Archer MR550(EU) V1 Phenomenon Description: Some users have encountered internet dropouts with the Archer MR500 and MR550 routers after a certain period o
Network ConnectivityOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post 2024-06-19 11:45:12 by Taleen
14Helpful
15052Views
108Replies
We are excited to announce the release of the TP-Link first 5G router--Archer NX200, which takes advantage of your advanced 5G network with download speeds up to 4.67 Gbps. Appearance Highlights Boost
OfficialHighlighted Thread
0Helpful
294Views
0Replies
A Comprehensive Guide to LTE Gateway Router External Antennas We understand that some of customers have inquiries regarding the external antennas on TP-Link LTE Gateway routers and may be interested i
Official
By Sunshine · Latest post 2024-06-05 09:00:04 by Copunty
3Helpful
1315Views
1Replies
This Article Applies to: All LTE Gateway Routers and MiFi devices Issue Description/Phenomenon After inserting a working SIM card and set up the LTE Gateway Router or MiFi device, internet light is on
Official
5Helpful
1471Views
0Replies
I bought the Archer MR400 for my Summerhouse to use my LTE contract to connect all devices to the Internet. One of the reasons why i decided to buy this device was, that it should be able to use IPSec
VPNWireGuardIPSec
0Helpful
11Views
0Replies
I am trying to use the NX200 for one specific service from Vodafine (CZ) but it looks like that they require a modem supporting TR069 and also allows it only for some specific TAC codes (first 8 chara
Network Connectivity
By ZdeHou · Latest post 16 hours ago by LenoLeno
0Helpful
23Views
2Replies
When a device connected to the router network is blocked, simply by deleting the access point and re-entering it, the intruder can bypass the blocking.
By aymn · Latest post 22 hours ago by David-TP
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies
Hello, Struggling to get Internet using a ID Mobile SIM in France in my new M7000 Mobile router. I've updated the APN settings in the router but I noticed ID Mobile don't provide settings for this rou
Network Connectivity
By dtmorley13 · Latest post Yesterday by Priggers
0Helpful
40Views
3Replies