3G/4G Routers/MiFi

You can shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 3G/4G Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
3G/4G Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Archer MR500(EU) V1, Archer MR550(EU) V1 Phenomenon Description: Some users have encountered internet dropouts with the Archer MR500 and MR550 routers after a certain period o
Network ConnectivityOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post 22 hours ago by acerfly
10Helpful
5678Views
70Replies
This Article Applies to: M7350 V3/V4/V5/V6.2/V7/V8 Phenomenon Description: M7350 MiFi device is stuck on the TP-Link logo during initialization after restarting Troubleshooting Suggestions: 1. Reset t
Official
By Sunshine · Latest post Tuesday by Sunshine
0Helpful
120Views
2Replies
A Comprehensive Guide to LTE Gateway Router External Antennas We understand that some of customers have inquiries regarding the external antennas on TP-Link LTE Gateway routers and may be interested i
Official
0Helpful
242Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: All LTE Gateway Routers and MiFi devices Issue Description/Phenomenon After inserting a working SIM card and set up the LTE Gateway Router or MiFi device, internet light is on
Official
3Helpful
1026Views
0Replies
I need some help. I have the TL-MR6400 4 G LTE router. We brought it for our caravan I just can't seem to get it to connect to anything. Can anyone help.
Network Connectivity
By Ellie6 · Latest post 4 hours ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
9Views
1Replies
Hi! If I am not mistaken the router I bought has branded firmware that keeps me away from accessing the Internet from other service providers. I tried to call the the ISP (Orange as far as I know) tol
By ReelReal · Latest post 5 hours ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
181Views
5Replies
I have purchased a TP MR100 device with a Spanish operator SIM (from Movistar, SIM previously unlocked from a mobile phone). The SIM is recognized initially, but after a few hours (maximum 24 hours),
By adelalr · Latest post 5 hours ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
44Views
3Replies
This Article Applies to LTE Advanced Routers, including Archer MR600 and Archer MR500 Problem Description We have received reports from some of our customers regarding issues with carrier aggregation
Carrier AggregationOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Sunshine · Latest post Yesterday by Fabri2
82Helpful
7378Views
54Replies
i have bought the device from online amazon. when i tried to login upon downloading the App. it says wrong password. it says Incorrect password,please try again.You have 6 attempts left. Use the login
By Raim_Ahmad · Latest post Yesterday by Sunshine
0Helpful
18Views
1Replies
Hello, I work for a company were we make our own mobile network. I tried to use one of our SIM with the Archer MR550 and had trouble to access the internet. After investigation on our network, we foun
Network Connectivity
By adriffaud · Latest post Yesterday by Sunshine
1Helpful
38Views
1Replies