3G/4G Routers/MiFi

You can shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 3G/4G Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
3G/4G Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Archer MR500(EU) V1, Archer MR550(EU) V1 Phenomenon Description: Some users have encountered internet dropouts with the Archer MR500 and MR550 routers after a certain period o
Network ConnectivityOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post Tuesday by Sunshine
13Helpful
8689Views
97Replies
This Article Applies to: M7350 V3/V4/V5/V6.2/V7/V8 Phenomenon Description: M7350 MiFi device is stuck on the TP-Link logo during initialization after restarting Troubleshooting Suggestions: 1. Reset t
OfficialMobile Wi-Fi
By Sunshine · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
334Views
5Replies
A Comprehensive Guide to LTE Gateway Router External Antennas We understand that some of customers have inquiries regarding the external antennas on TP-Link LTE Gateway routers and may be interested i
Official
0Helpful
449Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: All LTE Gateway Routers and MiFi devices Issue Description/Phenomenon After inserting a working SIM card and set up the LTE Gateway Router or MiFi device, internet light is on
Official
3Helpful
1118Views
0Replies
Bius
0Helpful
6Views
0Replies
Kindly provide downgrade link for my mr600
Firmware UpdateCarrier AggregationNetwork ConnectivityBand Selection
0Helpful
7Views
0Replies
TP link provided beta firmwares for many LTE gateway routers to support IPv6. Is there any available firmware for MR6400 V4 or any plan to release it?
By S1687
0Helpful
9Views
0Replies
First time here! My camper has had an Archer MR200 fitted from the factory since May 2018. The router has worked flawlessly until a week ago. Then it replied that there was no Internet. Restarted the
Mobile Wi-FiKABE TM x780 LXL 2018
By KABE780 · Latest post 11 hours ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
18Views
1Replies
Download speeds are very slow (2Mbs) read from Archer MR600Vs2 its self, compared with internet testers giving speeds of 40-80 Mbs. The router is set on IPv4. Why?
By Jettaz
0Helpful
9Views
0Replies
Hello, I want to know what are the role of the two antenna on the MR6400? I know they are for 4G receive and transmit, but I would like to know which one is for RX and which one is for TX or do they s
By TWTom
1Helpful
13Views
0Replies