General Discussion

Create a general discussion to share your ideas or ask questions.
General Discussion

You might find yourself glossing over words when you read about Wi-Fi. For example, do you recognize terms like band, bandwidth, channel, and dual band/tri-band? Maybe? But can you define them? Don’t
0Helpful
657Views
0Replies
Wi-Fi 6: Make Your Wi-Fi Feel Young Again Wi-Fi 6 is in full swing this year. Many companies have already launched their Wi-Fi 6 related products and released quite a few documents introducing it. So
0Helpful
1434Views
0Replies
Expanding Wi-Fi coverage is a problem that troubles many users, but it’s one that’s easy to solve with TP-Link’s various solutions for Wi-Fi extension. TP- Link offers range extenders, powerline adapt
1Helpful
3851Views
0Replies
OneMesh™: Create a Whole-Home Wi-Fi Network with Your TP-Link Devices In our home, we usually install a Wi-Fi extender to get complete coverage throughout the house. But we soon run—well, walk—into so
2Helpful
6441Views
1Replies
Blanketing your whole home with Wi-Fi signals is not always easy, especially when you live in a large house with many floors (and walls). If you only use one router and encounter Wi-Fi dead zones arou
By TP_TechWriter · Latest post 2019-08-18 19:32:28 by RafaelMinozzo
1Helpful
2621Views
2Replies
Hey I bought my son a smart bulb for Christmas (LB 100) that I'm having problems setting up for him. I've identified a few older threads from the previous forums that might be helpful but I cannot acc
By Cochise · Latest post 2019-05-13 13:41:36 by luckycs
1Helpful
3429Views
2Replies
Is there a reason for the multiple english discussion boards? There is an "en" and "us" version of the board and are completely separate. I understand different products and versions may exist for dif
By Rob_V
0Helpful
743Views
1Replies
can I link my T_P Link extenders with Google home mini.
By PDdave72 · Latest post 2019-02-11 17:55:17 by rosanna
0Helpful
1256Views
1Replies
I'm looking the best and affordable uninterruptible power supplies. Hope, Here someone will suggest me find the names of best UPS. Thanks in Advance.
0Helpful
699Views
1Replies
What happened to the beta testing discussion? I haven't heard anything in awhile and now I don't see anything here! Just wondering what we supposed to do next. Ryan
2Helpful
702Views
0Replies