Safestream Routers

TP-Link SafeStream Routers are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure network. Anything related to TP-Link's SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Safestream Routers

Tags

Label

The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Troubleshooting Techniques for Laymen Background: We hope this article can guide network troubleshooting, determining internal and external network issues
1Helpful
85Views
0Replies
The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Hi, if you are new to the forum, we would love to show your how to use our forum and make
1Helpful
65Views
0Replies
The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Common Questions About the Hardware Version and Firmware Update Background: We aim to demystify the distinctions among our hardware versions and address a
Official
1Helpful
85Views
0Replies
I have factory defaulted my tl=r470t+ and tried to create an firewall entry. there is an entry which should not be present called "Me" It does not exist in preferences IP group. I have also tried to r
By HomeNotifier · Latest post Thursday by HomeNotifier
1Helpful
121Views
5Replies
I have a RL-R470T+ and would like an example of entering a firewall entry to block a single IP address from the Internet or WAN.
By HomeNotifier · Latest post 2024-03-17 05:55:44 by HomeNotifier
0Helpful
66Views
1Replies
Hey guys, I have an issue with web filtering/url filtering I would like to block few websites for my organization but by some reason not every single one of them got restricted. I have tried to create
By SonicX · Latest post 2024-03-11 00:52:54 by Clive_A
4Helpful
128Views
3Replies
Hi everyone, I wanted to set up a different VLAN on each port to separate the networks. For example, port 3 for IT, port 4 for workshop, and port 5 for the general office. Then, I want to assign a spe
By Meowster · Latest post 2024-02-18 02:56:08 by Clive_A
1Helpful
118Views
1Replies
Hello, I have the above balance router, working fine, but the internet drops at various times, for seconds or 2 minutes. I was wondering if the transition from one routet to another for the balance to
Load BalancingNetwork Connectivity
By MakisFil · Latest post 2024-02-07 09:16:13 by MakisFil
0Helpful
123Views
2Replies
Hello all, i am reaching this community after i failed to get a solution from the very limited resources on the internet, majority provide videos on routers and not the switch TL-R480T+ Also, i went t
remote management
By Chadycom · Latest post 2024-01-23 01:10:47 by Clive_A
0Helpful
228Views
3Replies
We are use Load Balancer from last 3 years but now issue 100% Uses CPu when connected WAN port 1 & use WAN port 2 then working properly
By GuruShoes_Tech · Latest post 2024-01-22 02:56:02 by Clive_A
0Helpful
140Views
1Replies