Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Introduction Building a robust and efficient EasyMesh network with Ethernet Backhaul is a great way to enhance your home Wi-Fi experience. In this article, we will guide you through the process of set
EasyMeshOfficialHighlighted ThreadEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By Sunshine · Latest post Friday by Eddie_G_Kibel
30Helpful
7646Views
15Replies
In this page: https://www.tp-link.com/us/easymesh/product-list/#wi-fi-routers When you select "Wifi Routers" and "Wired Backhaul*" filters you get the list of routers with support to: *Wired Backhaul
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By inieto · Latest post a week ago by inieto
2Helpful
1105Views
6Replies
I wish to purchase 3 devices mentioned above(Archer AX10) and use EasyMesh with Ethernet backhaul as shown in the photo below. Questions: 1: After enabling EasyMesh, will the wired devices connected t
By ledebe · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
2Helpful
125Views
3Replies
When will the sharer archer axe95 be updated to easy mesh? The official website has said that it will be supported for a long time. Is there a download point where I can download it?
By Aslanyou · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
49Views
1Replies
Hi, I have 2 Archer ax12 routers V1, firmware version 1.1.21 Build 20231127 Rel. 47645 I have connected them In wireless mesh. Are the settings of the main router mirrored on the satellite router. If
By Ayan2127 · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
85Views
1Replies
Jan. 31st 2024 Update: The trial period for the beta firmware has ended, and we will continue to address the ongoing issues. Please keep an eye out for the official firmware release. If you encounter
OfficialEasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulDoH
By Sunshine · Latest post a week ago by inieto
64Helpful
53101Views
299Replies
Hi, i recently purchased the mentioned router and it was really easy to setup and I'm really satisfied with its performance, but i was also lucky to recieve another router from my brother the Archer X
OneMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By David_Sammut · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
1Helpful
137Views
4Replies
I am encountering issue while trying to establish an EasyMesh network with my Mercusys routers. Specifically, I am experiencing difficulties with my MR50G router. To provide you with a comprehensive o
EasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulEasyMeshMercusys
By SKYNe · Latest post 2 weeks ago by SKYNe
9Helpful
382Views
7Replies
Hello TP-Link Community, I'm planning to set up a mesh network in my company using two TP-Link routers. Because right now, we have the problem that our router is too far away and the repeaters do repe
By Cassiopeia23 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
1521Views
12Replies
This is the same issue that occurred in an old thread. Everything has been working OK for several days until I made a small change in the network topology. The main router is in the attic area and the
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulInstallation
By jra11500 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
57Views
1Replies