Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

Hello I can no longer log into my oc200. I had setup 2FA, but it stopped working it offered to option to reset the code by sending a email with url. I disabled the 2FA, but I still can't log in becaus
By j1979 · Latest post Tuesday by j1979
0Helpful
81Views
3Replies
Hello everyone, I have a problem with my policy routing. I have 3 ISPs (WAN, WAN/LAN1, WAN/LAN2). I created a VLAN (123), created a wireless network with this VLAN and routed it through WAN/LAN1. At t
By denis-odessit · Latest post Tuesday by denis-odessit
0Helpful
249Views
12Replies
I recently came to note that a new version of firmware is available. Via the console, when you click the "check" button it prompts that a new revision is available. It then provides a "download" optio
Firmware UpdateController Installation
0Helpful
34Views
0Replies
I am running Omada Software Controller on an Odroid-XU4 using Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS. I have install the controller per this TP-Link faq site https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2609/. No install issue
Controller Installation
By scott64 · Latest post Monday by Hank21
0Helpful
44Views
1Replies
New to this, I read in the Omada SDN Controller User Guide REV5.12 that there is some requirements to the PC etc for the windows download version of the SDN controller. I have attached screen shot of
Controller Installation
By MikeM123 · Latest post Sunday by Hank21
0Helpful
69Views
1Replies
Hi all, Our company provide captive portal services for hospitality and entertainment venues. We are relatively new to Omada, but we do have the Omada cloud controller successfully integrated Now we h
API
By Captal · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
0Helpful
70Views
1Replies
The setup I have 3 VLANs A: 192.168.20.0/24 B: 192.168.40.0/24 C: 192.168.100.0/24 This enforced in a router ER605 v2.0. This router also acts as VPN server: I have some ACLs that block traffic from A
Firmware UpdateACLVPNVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Dem-AA · Latest post a week ago by Dem-AA
0Helpful
58Views
2Replies
Can I set up the two Ethernet ports on the controller separately? Like, can each port have its own IP address?
By cromero · Latest post a week ago by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
82Views
2Replies
I have had the OC200 with several (14ish) EAP-225 Outdoor successfully without issue for many events over several years, however I've recently rebuilt the network from scratch and also added a TP-Link
By SteveHeathfield · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
0Helpful
131Views
3Replies
Getting Started with the TP-Link USA Omada Partner and Certification Program TP-Link United States Over the coming weeks, you will see more information about our Omada Partner Program, why you should
0Helpful
173Views
0Replies