Archer C7 - No Parental Control

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C7 - No Parental Control

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
15 Reply
Re:Archer C7 - No Parental Control
2018-01-30 23:40:30
I wanted to try to upgrade the Firmware but it's impossible...

I'm blocked out at the moment...

When I try to login into the router with my TPLink-Account there comes an error message "Request timed out" So actually I'm blocked out of my router...
Options
2018-01-31 01:28:48
Hello,

Ok, now I was able again to connect to my router. I upgraded to the newest build of 20171101 (version 1.0.5)

But this changed nothing for the Parental Control...

I want:

NAME has Internet everyday from 5pm to 7pm. And the rest of the Day NAME has NO Internet.

btw: The Support didn't reply on my reply. So they just told me to do what's written in the Manual, and after I tryed and replyed that it's not working they don't even mesaged me back...
Options
2018-01-31 13:20:48
Can you tell us how you did to to be able to connect to your router? I registered tp-link id and cannot login. If I turn off the power of the router, I can log in for about 1 day.
Options
2018-02-01 01:21:58
@softw I just waited... And yes with my tp-link ID... But it's really annoying that I have to use the tplink-IF just because i want to use the tplink dyndns...
Why isn't it possible to use the normal password to connect to the router and only use the tplink-ID for the dyndns?
Options
2021-06-26 00:02:56

Happy, C7 pls use DD WRT to enable "Access Restrictions" Finally, it works perfect.

Options
Related Articles