Cannot login to Web GUI - connection refused for TL-ER6020 Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-13 17:28:47 - last edited 2021-08-21 07:06:10
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

We have a TL-E6020 router that has been configured previously and was done from a Web GUI. Upon logging in again the Web GUI will not appear. It states no connection, connection timeout or connection refused in numerous web browsers. We can Telnet into the router fine and the settings appear ok, but not aware of the required CLI to check the Web GUI settings or if there is a config setting that will enable the Web GUI again.

We don't want to reset to factory default due to the settings in the router and want to try to re-establish the Web GUI.

We have also tried to save the settings by FTP - but it seems to fail to connect using FTP to save the config file.

Any help appreciated.

Regards,
Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot login to Web GUI - connection refused for TL-ER6020 Router
2021-08-28 16:28:51

@Arobo I know it's been forever, but I have the same issue with a TL-ER6120.  Cannot get the web admin to respond.  I can telnet but have no idea what I can do from there.

Did you ever figure it out?  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 998

Replies: 1

Related Articles