Eap245v3 connectivity issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-07 23:24:03

I have 3 ap's, all 245v3 .various client devices are loosing connectivity to the iinternet from time to time, wifi stays connected, any solution would be welcome.

One other issue i have is accessing  router via a browser on its ip adres while using a client on wifi behind an ap245v3

Interestingly i can access same ip on a browser when connected to the lan port on the ap so it must be some wireless config.

any help would be appreciated

Options
2 Reply
Re:Eap245v3 connectivity issues
2018-12-10 02:50:50

I highly recommend u to:

1. Upgrade fw and controller from www.tp-link.com/en

2. check whether there is additional DHCP server running in your network.

Because Wi-Fi stays connected, it means the physical connection is fine, next time when the issue happens, check on the problematic client what it IP address is.

I guess there might be another router(DHCP server) is connected into your LAN wrongly.

Options
Re:Eap245v3 connectivity issues
2018-12-11 01:20:06

PhilipH wrote

I have 3 ap's, all 245v3 .various client devices are loosing connectivity to the iinternet from time to time, wifi stays connected, any solution would be welcome.

One other issue i have is accessing  router via a browser on its ip adres while using a client on wifi behind an ap245v3

Interestingly i can access same ip on a browser when connected to the lan port on the ap so it must be some wireless config.

any help would be appreciated

Hi PhilipH,

As Tobacco said, I think it's the IP address wrong. I suggest you to provide the IP address info of your client and the router. We will help you to find the problem. 

TP-Link Employee
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1322

Replies: 2

Related Articles