Truble with OC200 and guest portal

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-11 19:50:10

Truble with OC200 and guest portal, I have the newest software om all my device, EAP225-Outdoor v1, EAP245 v1, EAP225 v2.
I have registred that is not posible to roam between 2,4ghz and 5 ghz with same ssid witout reautentication on the portal
when band change, 

is not posible to roam with same ssid betwen different wlan group withaut portal reautenticating again, 
bigg bug whit guest network and portal autentication. 
So i most use one ssid on 2,4ghz and one ssid for 5ghz and i have to use samme wlan group on all access point to avoid
this, 

Is ther av fix in the furure?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Truble with OC200 and guest portal
2018-12-12 02:17:48

Hi shberge,

Thanks for your feedback.

Roaming between 2.4G and 5G within the same ssid will be supported in the next released version.

About roaming with same ssid between different wlan groups, it's not supported. 

Because ssids of different wlan groups are recognised as different ssids, even they have the same ssid name.(we allow two ssid with different settings but same name in different wlan groups). 

Also, if a AP overrides a ssid, then the overrided ssid will be recognised as different ssid and can not roaming between these two ssids.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1252

Replies: 1