Developers: Please increase the DHCP Server Address Reservation Limit on Archer AC3150

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Developers: Please increase the DHCP Server Address Reservation Limit on Archer AC3150

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:Developers: Please increase the DHCP Server Address Reservation Limit on Archer AC3150
2021-05-14 20:52:05

TP-Link AC4000 Tri-Band WiFi Router (Archer A20)

I too am very disappointed that there is a limit of 32 reservations. In this day and age, not a good situation. I just purchased my router and had I known (not advertised as LIMITED), I would NOT have purchased the router. My very old TP-LINK router was handling more than 32 but was limited on speed. That's why I change and STAYED with TP-LINK. I didn't know I was regressing in capabilities. I am within my 30-day return for refund time. Since this router is LIMITED, I guess I need to take my business elsewhere. The power of the dollar is what it takes to make change.

TP-Link, any update? If no update I will send this back within a week.

John Hagen

Options
Re:Developers: Please increase the DHCP Server Address Reservation Limit on Archer AC3150
2021-06-03 05:02:45
Increase the limit!
Options
Related Articles