Omada 3.1.4 portal setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Omada 3.1.4 portal setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Omada 3.1.4 portal setup
Omada 3.1.4 portal setup
2019-03-21 20:35:39

I am setting up a WiFi network using the Omada controller. It works until I send it to athe portal. Both android and Apple devices are unable to see the login page. The android device freexes on connectivitycheck.gstatic.com.

How can I correct this?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Omada 3.1.4 portal setup
2019-03-25 02:39:26

Hi,

Do you mean that you use Omada Controller 3.1.4 to manage the EAP, and the wireless WiFi works well, but when you set a portal, the login page can't pop up automatically, yes?

1. What's the model of your EAP? What's the version of the firmware? We recommend you to upgrade to the latest version.

2. What portal did you set?

3. If you open a web page manually, can you see the login page?

4. The Android device freexes on connectivitycheck.gstatic.com. Could you please tell us more details about this?

Options
Re:Omada 3.1.4 portal setup
2019-04-09 16:04:16 - last edited 2019-04-09 16:14:25

hi,

i have the same issue here. i have configured a portal on SSID1 with Vouchers authentication.

when i connect to it, device is getting an IP from the router, when i poen web browser the portal page is not shown instead the address which the device is redirected to is:

http://OMADA_IP:8088/portal/entry?cid="my_wifi_MAC"&ap="AP_MAC"&ssid=SSID1&t=1554836740&rid=1&u=www.msftconnecttest.com%2Fredirect where "OMADA_IP" is the IP Address of the omada controller server, "my_wifi_MAC" is my laptop Wireless MAC address and "AP_MAC" is the MAC address of the Access Point i am connected to.

i appreciate any help

Options
Re:Re:Omada 3.1.4 portal setup
2019-04-09 16:51:25

Technocom wrote

hi,

i have the same issue here. i have configured a portal on SSID1 with Vouchers authentication.

when i connect to it, device is getting an IP from the router, when i poen web browser the portal page is not shown instead the address which the device is redirected to is:

http://OMADA_IP:8088/portal/entry?cid="my_wifi_MAC"&ap="AP_MAC"&ssid=SSID1&t=1554836740&rid=1&u=www.msftconnecttest.com%2Fredirect where "OMADA_IP" is the IP Address of the omada controller server, "my_wifi_MAC" is my laptop Wireless MAC address and "AP_MAC" is the MAC address of the Access Point i am connected to.

i appreciate any help

Hi Technocom,

Do all client devices have the same problem when they connect to the SSID?

Please make sure that keep the Omada Controller running all the time. Because if the Controller is off, voucher authentication cannot work normally. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2103

Replies: 3

Related Articles