Problems logging into EAP225

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-04-05 21:17:57
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 2.4.0 Build 20181211

Trying to update and change an EAP225 v3. However, I was unable to connect properly with the EAP over the lan so had to disconnect and reset the EAP to default and then update it via a standalone laptop with hardcoded IP on the default EAP 192.168.0.254 IP. Plugged it back in after making further config changes so it's working ok right now. The original issue I was trying to deal with was iPhones and iPads (5s and 2s) having trouble holding a connection and being very slow when connected. As part of that test, I disabled WMM and changed some channels to see if that would resolve anything. In the meantime, I'm wondering if there's an easier way to get into the EAP because I'm still unable to connect to it when it's plugged back into the lan. When I browse to the EAPs IP, the EAP returns the login interface but doesn't let me get past the userid/password page. It doesn't even return an error like ' password incorrect'. Tried it via IE, Edge, Firefox,Chrome. Very strange; it almost looks like it's being rejected for security but no errors being thrown back. Any ideas?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Problems logging into EAP225
2019-04-06 17:25:05
NVM, had to hard reset to get out of whatever problem the unit was having.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 362

Replies: 1

Related Articles