Full omada contoller on Android without PC

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-04 16:25:11
Model: EAP110-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.0

Can i control Omada controller without login in PC??

Always need to login first in PC and then login Android. Is there any way to login in Android app without login any where?

Pls help.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Full omada contoller on Android without PC
2019-09-05 00:36:20

@Hafeez20101981 

How do you manage the EAP?

If you manage the EAP via the Omada Controller, then you should install the Omada Controller on the PC and keep it running. Then you can enable Cloud Access on the Controller, and you can use the Omada APP to manage the Controller. In this way, you needn't login to the PC.

If you manage the EAP in Standalone mode, then you needn't login to the PC. You use your phone to connect the network of the EAP, then you can manage the EAP via the Omada APP, or you can input the IP address of the EAP, you will manage the EAP in the website.

Options
Re:Full omada contoller on Android without PC
2020-06-16 18:13:26
Hi! I only have the OMADA software installed on the PC and has enabled voucher authentication for my clients. I want to know if (1) voucher authentication will still work if I turn off the host PC if they already logged in before. (2) If the answer to (1) is yes, will the parameters I set will remain active (eg. upload/download limit and traffic limit). (3) If i have enabled cloud, will voucher authentication still work if I turned off the PC? Thanks!
Options