why hotspot local user doesn't have delete all function?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-17 01:47:57

Hello World!

I'am using a Omada EAP110 and a Controler version 3.2.1 installed in a raspberrypi 3 B+

I just want to ask if there's any possibility to have a delete all function for the local user hotspot. Because I can see the delete all function in the voucher tab, then why not implement it as well in the users tab?

I also want to ask if the import export function will be added to the vouchers tab as well.

Thank you.

Options
3 Reply
Re:why hotspot local user doesn't have delete all function?
2019-09-17 06:17:15

@JustMeGaps 

I just want to ask if there's any possibility to have a delete all function for the local user hotspot. Because I can see the delete all function in the voucher tab, then why not implement it as well in the users tab?

Yes you are right, now we can only detele the Local User one by one, which is not convenient to manage the users. We will add this to our suggestion lists.

I also want to ask if the import export function will be added to the vouchers tab as well.

Now we can create the voucher codes very quickly via the website. Why do you want the import function? 

As for the export function, when we print the codes, we can choose to save as PDF. 

Options
2019-09-17 08:02:16
yes but what if I want to add a custom voucher code like for promotional purposes. A custom voucher code would be awesome alongside the existing easy generate voucher
Options
2019-09-18 00:40:44

@JustMeGaps 

Now we can only create the Vocher code via the website. We cannot custom or change the voucher code. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 814

Replies: 3

Related Articles