AP225 good link but no data

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-02 00:31:12 - last edited 2019-12-03 07:23:10
Model: AP200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 2.6.0 Build 20190726 Rel. 52366

I have eight AP225s of which seven are working fine but the eighth one is causing me headaches! PCs that are connected to it and be pinged with a turnaround time of a few mS. THe Omada software shows no issues. Everthing should be fine. However, none of the connected PCs can access the network - in fact when they start up the screen is blank and never progresses. If I remotely connect to those PCs (using remotedesktop from Google) I get a blankd greay screen and no response from the PC.

It is as if the AP is allowing a connection but then not allowing data to flow. Anyy suggestions on the cause/solution?

Options
2 Reply
Re:AP225 good link but no data
2019-12-02 00:46:40 - last edited 2019-12-03 07:23:10

@HowardMSmal It may be that they were logging in to the wrong SSID - we have two and mac filtering is appllied. It seems possible that even though they are filtered out, they can connect but they then cannot use the network. I have now added the mac id to both SSIDs and will see what happens.

Options
Re:AP225 good link but no data
2019-12-04 00:48:43

@HowardMSmall 

As you said, the eight one has the internet issue. For this, here are some suggestions:

1. Reset the EAP and try again.

2. Please upgrade the firmware to the latest version, we will add some new features and fix some bugs on the new firmware. 

3. In fact when they start up the screen is blank and never progresses.

Can you tell us more details about this? If possible, please upload some screenshots so that we can know more information about your issue.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 695

Replies: 2

Related Articles