EAP225 not responding

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

EAP225 not responding

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
EAP225 not responding
EAP225 not responding
2019-12-08 18:32:47
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I've had this AP for a while but I recently moved it to a better spot. I made a custom cable for it, follows T-568B standards. It communicates for about 2-3 min the it appears to freeze/hang/not communicating. Tried updating it, factory resetting. Nothing works. It works for 2-3 min after resetting. Suggestions?

Options
2 Reply
Re:EAP225 not responding
2019-12-09 00:37:47

Hello @Downsbri000 ,

1. As you said the cable is customed by you, you can try to change the cable and have a try. 

2. Besides, you say the EAP is not responding, so what's the detailed phenomenon? No internet or no ping? If you ping the EAP on the PC, can you ping it successfully?

3. How do you manage your EAP device? If you manage the EAP by Omada Controller, can you see the Omada Controller on the Controller?

4. Do you enable guest network on your EAP? (When we enable guest network, all clients connect to the SSID will be not access the private subnet.)

Options
Re:EAP225 not responding
2019-12-09 00:43:23

@forrest 

I will try replacing the cable.

No ping, no nothing. Not responding to webserver or controller. Does not respond to pings.

I do have a guest Network on the 2.4ghz but no clients are connected to it, just the main 2.4 and 5ghz networks. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 858

Replies: 2

Related Articles