Omada Vouchers

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Omada Vouchers

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Omada Vouchers
Omada Vouchers
2020-03-08 15:57:01
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.2.1

After upgrading the firmware of the EAPs (110 - outdoor and 115) attached to my controller, the vouchers only activate on the system for about 1 min and then disconnects. Should I reprint the vouchers after the update?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Omada Vouchers
2020-03-09 05:49:42 - last edited 2020-03-09 05:57:40

@Fitz876 

Which firmware do you upgrade? What's the version of your Controller?

We have fixed a bug about the portal that we cannot use the portal if the EAP is disconnected from the Controller. 

After we upgrade the firmware, we should be able to use the old code. 

May be you can tell us more details about it and we will try to have a test.

Options
Re:Omada Vouchers
2020-03-09 06:10:34

@forrest Thanks for responding to my message. I feel embarassed to say that I found what the problem was and it was my fault. I was printing vouchers and instead of selecting 1-day, I selected 1 minute sad. It was not until today when I really looked at the vouchers being returned that I picked it up.

Thanks again for your reply and my apologizes.

Also, fixing the portal issue was a sigh of relief. I had to make sure my that my controller was on at all times. So, yes, that was well needed.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 876

Replies: 2

Related Articles