E14 and GU10 smart bulbs that work with TP-Link Deco M9 Plus built in hub?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-10 15:01:44 - last edited 2020-03-12 07:56:22
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

What is the latest news on TP-Link providing a more complete portfolio of smart bulbs and compatibility with leading smart home providers, so that one may actually equip their smart home with TP-Link bulbs or bulbs from a manufacturer that is compatible with the built-in hub in the Deco M9 Plus?

From what I can see, the current 'smart' offering by TP-Link is very limited, at least for mainland Europe:

- no GU10 bulbs

- no E14 bulbs

- no compatible products of any of the leading smart home/lighting vendors like Philips

I was really looking forward to using the Deco M9 Plus solution as it was marketed: not having to need extra smart home hubs to connect devices/bulbs throughout the home. With the above gaps in the portfolio that seems to be just marketing and not reality. Have I been looking in the wrong places?

Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 673

Replies: 0

Related Articles