No connection to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-05 15:30:36 - last edited 2020-04-09 08:48:58
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Just bought this device.  The simple manual starts: plug in done download app and everything will go automatically. 

But the device doesn't connect.

So searching online, i find something like making a static ip address. I do it, it works. 

Now there's a connection but no internet. 

Hence, i cannot connect with the app, not via the browser to do any kind of setup. Just locked out of my device. Turning all machines on and off and resetting ive as lso tried. And there is no information elsewhere.  Anywhere online they refer to the app, but it doesn't find my device! 

What could be the solution?  

Other devices, i have a experiaV8 box as a router from the provider and i wasn't to use this access point to get better coverage in the house. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:No connection to internet
2020-04-15 01:21:28

Jkwint wrote

Just bought this device.  The simple manual starts: plug in done download app and everything will go automatically. 

But the device doesn't connect.

So searching online, i find something like making a static ip address. I do it, it works. 

Now there's a connection but no internet. 

Hence, i cannot connect with the app, not via the browser to do any kind of setup. Just locked out of my device. Turning all machines on and off and resetting ive as lso tried. And there is no information elsewhere.  Anywhere online they refer to the app, but it doesn't find my device! 

What could be the solution?  

Other devices, i have a experiaV8 box as a router from the provider and i wasn't to use this access point to get better coverage in the house. 

@Jkwint 

Hi,

I think you can refer to this post:https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/164114, theTroubleshooting of Wireless Issues for Omada EAP Products.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 478

Replies: 1

Related Articles