I'm unable to connect to my router's settings page

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-18 14:07:58 - last edited 2020-06-02 10:35:36
Model: EAP110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: na

Hi guys!

I got a big problem, I can't connect to the access point settings page.
Basically, it's the page that can be reached by typing the address 192.168.0.1 / 1.1 or the address of the default gateway.
I tried to access the page in every way, but it always gives me the following error: "the site can't be reached"

(I attached a screenshot of the error).

Could be the router firewall enabled that prevents other devices to connect to it?
I need to check important settings urgently, but I can't reach that page.

Can anyone help me or advise how to solve this problem?

File:
Options
2 Reply
Re:I'm unable to connect to my router's settings page
2021-01-30 20:26:57

@Pinuzzo I have exact same problem. Please advise if you found a solution for this?

Pinuzzo wrote

Hi guys!

I got a big problem, I can't connect to the access point settings page.
Basically, it's the page that can be reached by typing the address 192.168.0.1 / 1.1 or the address of the default gateway.
I tried to access the page in every way, but it always gives me the following error: "the site can't be reached"

(I attached a screenshot of the error).

Could be the router firewall enabled that prevents other devices to connect to it?
I need to check important settings urgently, but I can't reach that page.

Can anyone help me or advise how to solve this problem?

Options
Re:I'm unable to connect to my router's settings page
2021-01-30 21:18:40 - last edited 2021-01-30 21:20:13

I found the solution!! Probably because there is no gateway controller the EAP ACL policy under network security automatically blocks everything on the SSID, to secure it from anything accessing the client else on the lan by default. It has to be enabled by choice, by creating a rule.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 631

Replies: 2