Connectivity issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connectivity issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Connectivity issues
Connectivity issues
2021-03-02 05:15:36 - last edited 2021-03-02 11:01:50
Model: CPE220  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi all iam using CPE220 as client and ubqity rocket m2 with airmax 90degree sector antenna.distance between client and base station is hardely 1km.issues iam facing is the client  Link is not stable  I will be getting good ping results it goes off and comes back due to this the camera which i have interfaced is not stable bz of link .plz update me what setting to be done .

I have interfaced 20clients to the Ubqity base station

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connectivity issues
2021-03-03 07:13:42

Dear @Shashi-kumar,

issues iam facing is the client  Link is not stable  I will be getting good ping results it goes off and comes back due to this the camera which i have interfaced is not stable bz of link .plz update me what setting to be done .I have interfaced 20clients to the Ubqity base station

Could you please elaborate on the unstable issue? 

When the issue happens, please try accessing the Pharos page and provide a screenshot of the STATUS page for checking.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 276

Replies: 1

Related Articles