Virtual Servers on TL-R605

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-05 18:39:48
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.1 Build 20210113 Rel.35074

Hi there,
I’m trying to open the port 80 and port 443, I’m in Transmission -> NAT -> Virtual Servers section with the TL-R605 but when I try to put both ports in the same rule a conflict appear telling me to enter a valid port and the interface only lets me put one port or a range but not two different ports. If I add a new rule I can do it but I need to open a lot of ports for different services that I have on my office, is there any chance to add more than one port in the same rule? I will send you a screenshoot in case you need more details.
Thank you very much for your attention.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Virtual Servers on TL-R605
2021-07-06 07:43:08
If you need to open a lot of ports, why not try DMZ, which can open all ports? Virtual server doesn't support to add multiple ports in one rule.
Options
Re:Virtual Servers on TL-R605
2021-07-09 21:16:51

@Somnus thanks for answering me

The point is that I have different virtual machines with differents services on each and for that reason I need to add different rules for differents IP's but if the only way that I can deal with this issue is adding a lot of differents rules, I will do it but I think that it is very tedious to do it that way

Any way, thank you very much again for your answer

Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1204

Replies: 2

Related Articles