Ap's disconnected wont re connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-17 00:43:27 - last edited 2021-10-18 01:06:03
Model: EAP245  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: latest

Hey everyone,

Both my eap say disconnected, esp245 and eap225 no idea why, rebooted my router checked DHCP both show fine on there, the updated latest version of java accepted those ports no problem. Rebooted both ap's still nothing, clicked forgot, and went to re-add them however the Omada software controller doesn't even show them anymore however when I run the discovery utility it finds both but can't add them, I used a previous backup start to get my eaps showing again clicked force provision and still nothing. Both aps light up green and show power on my network switch.

I am lost at this point not sure if something changed with the IP address, really odd when I remove them it won't discover them again on the software controller but the discovery utility finds them but it cant adopt them either. I have reinstalled the software controller even downgraded to another version and still nothing.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Ap's disconnected wont re connect
2021-10-21 09:23:49

@rawlwear Hey,You can try to press the reset button on the device itself to factory reset it.Then turn off the firewall and disable the anti-virus on your PC,readopt the AP on the controller,see if you can fix the issuelaugh

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 401

Replies: 1

Related Articles