Unable to use Omada Android App after enabling 2FA

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-03 04:28:30

I don't know if anyone else has tried it, but I logged into the Omada Cloud controller and started poking around and noticed that in the security setting of my account I could enable 2FA. I did and it works as planned when I log into the portal, but when I try to use the Android App it now tells me I need to upgrade to the newest version to use 2FA and it sends me an email with the same message. I have yet to find this newer version of the App in the Google Play Store and support seems to be clueless so far on the issue, so just wanted to put it out there incase anyone else has the issue.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Unable to use Omada Android App after enabling 2FA
2021-11-04 02:12:17

@GaryGFL I'm currently using IOS, I've upgraded to the V4 version of the app and it's working fine. I guess the Android one should be updated in the near future ?laugh

Options
Re:Unable to use Omada Android App after enabling 2FA
2021-11-04 02:20:31

@Yannie yeah, the Android app is still at version 3.3.2 and the Play Store shows it was last updated on July 7, 20201. Hopefully they update it soon, but until then I can VPN to my house and login locally.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 466

Replies: 2

Related Articles