Votes

Problema EAP110 Outdoor N300

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-05 18:46:36 - last edited 2021-12-05 18:48:33
Model: EAP110-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: EAP110-Outdoor(EU)_V3_5.0.2 Build 20210604

Ciao a tutti, ho un problema con TP-Link EAP110 N300 per esterni, in quanto a distanza di tre - quattro giorni, perde l'indirizzo di rete, e quindi risulta non raggiungibile e non si connette a internet, per farlo di nuovo lavorare devo togliere corrente all'alimentazione PoE passivo , e ridare corrente,(reset), a quel punto tutto ma di nuovo dopo tre - quattro giorni
Ho scritto per ben due volte all'assitenza Tp-Link (Italia)ma non mi hanno risposto, veramente pessima assistenza!!!!
Avete qualche consiglio? 

Hi everyone, I have a problem with TP-Link EAP110 N300 for outdoors, as after three - four days, it loses the network address, and therefore it is unreachable and does not connect to the internet, to make it work again I have to disconnect the passive PoE power supply, and restore power, (reset), at that point all but again after three - four days
I wrote to TP-Link assistance (ITaly) twice but they didn't answer me, really bad assistance !!!!
Do you have any advice?
(sorry my english, with google translate)

Options
4 Reply
Re:Problema EAP110 Outdoor N300
2021-12-06 07:07:06

@Geni 

I wanna know how is the EAP powered? By using the POE switch or using the POE power adapter, and what is the distance from the POE switch/ adapter to the EAP device?

When did you buy the device and when did the issue happen?

When the internet dropout, you can see and connect to the Wi-Fi without internet or the Wi-Fi disappear?

Is the issue happening on the 2.4G or the 5G?

Are there any obstacles between the clients and EAP?

Generally speaking dropout problems can be caused by a variety of reasons, so forgive me for wondering a bit more lol.

Actually you can try to change the channel and the channel width of this EAP.

For the 2.4G, the channel is 1, the channel width is 20 Mhz.

For the 5G, the channel is 36, channel width is 20Mhz.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
2021-12-06 07:37:37

@Vergine 

I want to know how the EAP is powered? Using the POE switch or using the POE power adapter and what is the distance from the POE switch / adapter to the EAP device?
   Re: The EAP is powered with the POE adapter via network cable, and the distance from the POE adapter to the EAP device is 20 meters.

When did you purchase the device and when did the problem occur?
    Re: I bought the device on September 10, 2021, and the problem arose almost immediately.

When the internet outage, can you see and connect to the Wi-Fi without the Internet or the Wi-Fi disappears?
    Re: During the outage I see WiFi, but no internet connection.

Does the problem occur on 2.4G or 5G?
   Re: The problem is on 2.4G, I don't have 5G

Are there any obstacles between the clients and the EAP?
   Re: No there is no obstacle, and it is connected with Cat6 LAN cable for outdoor.

Generally speaking, churn issues can be caused by a variety of reasons, so forgive me if I'm wondering a little more lol.

Actually you can try to change the channel and channel width of this EAP.

For 2.4G, the channel is 1, the channel width is 20Mhz.
   Re: The channel is set to "Auto" and channel width "20 / 40MHz"

For 5G, the channel is 36, the channel width is 20Mhz.

Thanks for your help!

Options
2021-12-07 05:15:43

@Geni 

Thank you very much for such detailed information, it was very helpful in identifying the problem and I would recommend you to try to change the channel and the channel width of this EAP.

For the 2.4G, the channel is 1, the channel width is 20 Mhz. (Actually, in the last reply this was a suggestion lol.)

If it can not work, what about upgrading the firmware version of this EAP to the latest one?

If it still cannot work, I think you can try to reset the EAP and just set up the password without any other advanced settings to test.

If you don't mind, because reset will lost all settings.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
2021-12-07 06:29:34

@Virgo 

Thank you so much for such detailed information

For 2.4G, the channel is 1, the channel width is 20Mhz. (Actually, in the last answer this was a tip lol.)
     Re: I will also try this solution ... but after verifying the operation of the firmware.

If it doesn't work, how about updating the firmware version of this EAP to the latest one?

Re: I have already installed the latest version (EAP110-Outdoor (EU) _V3_5.0.2 Build 20210604), and now I have been testing for two days, we will see if this firmware has solved the problem or not, I keep everything monitored ...

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 853

Replies: 4

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.