[BUG] It become unable to connect from a certain vlan until it is rebooted.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-11 12:56:56
Model: TL-SG2008  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3.0.2 Build 20210806 Rel.55686

I'm using the TL-SG2008 under my TL-ER7206 and both of them are standalone.

They have 2vlans that Isolated by switch's ACL except for some IP addresses.

Computers that belong to vlan1 are always no problem in the Internet connection, but sometimes computers that belong to vlan2 become unable to connect to the Internet, and also computers that have IP address with access to vlan1 become unable to access to vlan1. The symptom continues until the switch is rebooted and it occurs about once every three days.

It will be normal if the switch is restarted so this is issue caused by the switch, not my setting or environment.

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!

Options
1 Reply
Re:[BUG] It become unable to connect from a certain vlan until it is rebooted.
2021-12-13 10:06:55

Dear @kibokura056,

kibokura056 wrote

I'm using the TL-SG2008 under my TL-ER7206 and both of them are standalone.

They have 2vlans that Isolated by switch's ACL except for some IP addresses.

Computers that belong to vlan1 are always no problem in the Internet connection, but sometimes computers that belong to vlan2 become unable to connect to the Internet, and also computers that have IP address with access to vlan1 become unable to access to vlan1. The symptom continues until the switch is rebooted and it occurs about once every three days.

It will be normal if the switch is restarted so this is issue caused by the switch, not my setting or environment.

Thank you for your valued feedback! 

I'd like to escalate your case to the TP-Link support team for further investigation.
They will reach you via your registered email address shortly, please pay attention to your email box later.

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, I'd encourage you to share it with the community.
Thank you so much for your cooperation and support!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 465

Replies: 1

Related Articles