2 EAP 115/225 - Dont connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-17 18:58:50 - last edited 2022-01-18 00:53:50

Hello i am new here, i am a non native speaker so i am for any grammar mistakes :) 

my setup

1. Router

2. Switch with PoE and Patch

i have bought 2 EAP 115 and 225. so when i install one of them, and it doesnt matter which, it works fine.

i connect to the "mai " wifi of the router and used the omada app to set up the first EAP. Well done

when i now try to connect the 2nd EAP upstairs it doesnt connect with the wifi. It also doesnt recognizes in the app. but when i try both downstairs they work.

i have downstairs and upstairs lan ports both are working, because when i plug in the EAP both light green. So PoE is working. But still one doesnt connect. 

is something wrong with my lan cable in the wall ? Or is something wrong with the switch/router ? 

or what am i doing wrong ????

i google whole day didnt know how to google this issue. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:2 EAP 115/225 - Dont connect
2022-01-19 06:36:42

Dear @Neymar92 ,

Neymar92 wrote

i have bought 2 EAP 115 and 225. so when i install one of them, and it doesnt matter which, it works fine.

i connect to the "mai " wifi of the router and used the omada app to set up the first EAP. Well done

when i now try to connect the 2nd EAP upstairs it doesnt connect with the wifi. It also doesnt recognizes in the app. but when i try both downstairs they work.

i have downstairs and upstairs lan ports both are working, because when i plug in the EAP both light green. So PoE is working. But still one doesnt connect.

In order to help you better, I would like to confirm with you that you mean when you use your mobile phone downstairs to connect to the EAP upstairs wirelessly, but you don't get the network?

Please note that you need to be connected to the internet before you can configure it, where is your wired connection to the EAP upstairs, and which device is it?

"when i now try to connect the 2nd EAP upstairs it doesnt connect with the wifi."

In this moment, does EAP's WiFi show on your phone? Or you can connect to the WiFi but no Internet?

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 301

Replies: 1

Related Articles