Internet "Disconnected" on controller map

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-05 06:19:40 - last edited 2022-10-21 11:44:20
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 5.5.6

Hello,

I'm begining to use Omada controller software.

I configured the lan and gateway IP, but Omada controler's map still shows internet as disconnected.

Internet works fine, from the EAP too!

WHy are they not linked and why is internet in "Disconnected" state?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Internet "Disconnected" on controller map-Solution
2022-10-06 10:39:45 - last edited 2022-10-21 11:44:20

@Linvincible I just chatted with live support and asked about this. I was told that you must have an Omada Gateway. This would be adopted by the controller and then it would show relevant information.

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Internet "Disconnected" on controller map-Solution
2022-10-06 10:39:45 - last edited 2022-10-21 11:44:20

@Linvincible I just chatted with live support and asked about this. I was told that you must have an Omada Gateway. This would be adopted by the controller and then it would show relevant information.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Internet "Disconnected" on controller map
2022-11-24 14:18:06

@RickJamesBish 

Hello,

i don't understand why i need to buy another device ? All working fine with computer, why the Omada OC200 can't able to check internet (by a ping test? ) ?

Is it a problem related to association problem with the Xiaomi? 

Thank you... 

Options
Re:Internet "Disconnected" on controller map
2022-11-24 14:48:31

@Herken Omada and Omada devices are likely designed to communicate in a specific way to relay certain information about the network. The network and internet will still work with non Omada devices but certain information will not be available.  I do see a "universal" option in the list of gateways, which makes it sound like you can use a different gateway other than Omada compatible, but I cannot say for sure. Have not and do not plan on trying it.

Options