Vigi camera display and records with green dots

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-03 15:00:24
Model: VIGI C340  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: latest

Good day,

I have a problem with 4 VIGI C340 cameras. I have them plugged in via POE ethernet cable in a POE switch.

When I set on the camera to record video to the SD card only when motion is detected, in "High Quality mode" the cameras randomly occasionally show me 30-60% of the image like in screen, which has green dots instead of video in part of it. At the time of live viewing there are green dots, when I try to play back the recording from the card, I get a fuzzy image (completely unreadable) in place of the dots:

If I change the live preview quality to "Low" the image works normally.

But records still are "damaged" (im reading it from the SD Card via mobile app). I think recording is in high qualite, so its damaged on card?

If I switch the camera to continuous recording (instead of just motion), the problem is not showing so often - almost all the time its OK :/.

On one of the forums I got information that it may be a problem with too high bitrate on the main stream by which the network does not perform? Could this be the problem? How to change this bitrate? I use the mobile app, I also have a QNAP with QVR Center, but I don't want to use it :).

I think bitrate isnt a problem, cuz my camera is saving video on SD card in this camera - so even if i have problem with live view, that shouldnt be a problem with view saved video file? :)

Options
2 Reply
Re:Vigi camera display and records with green dots
2023-02-03 15:35:18

I set camera options like this (changed H264 to 265) it helps right now :) 

Options
Re:Vigi camera display and records with green dots
2023-02-06 08:47:14

Dear  @Suchjy 

Thank you for your kindly feedback. 

I will forward this issue to our R&D department and ask them to fix the issue.

If there is a new firmware, we will update it on our official website:

VIGI C340

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 482

Replies: 2

Related Articles