Firmware Update Different GEO Location

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-27 06:52:36
Model: ER7212PC  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.02

The support site says we should only load firmware from the site that originates in the country we purchased the unit in.

However, new firmware seem to be posted much much later on my "local" TP-Link site.

Since the firmware is in English anyway, why can I not load the "global" firmware on my devices?

Right now the 1.03 firmware is already available on the blobal site, at my local site it is still at 1.02

Options
1 Reply
Re:Firmware Update Different GEO Location
2023-03-28 06:57:18

Hello @Ortofan ,

Thanks for your feedback. I will report it to the Support team to push them to release the new firmware on your country's website.

And if you would like to upgrade it currently, you may download the new firmware on the EN website, the files are universal.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 367

Replies: 1

Related Articles