EAP 650s disconnecting, and client disconnects

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-20 01:07:35
Model: EAP650  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.6 Build 20230313 Rel. 64598

I have 3 of these APs in my house, in my event log there are messages everyday about the APs connecting, never disconnecting. It will list all of the AP's and occasionally just one or two and just say connected. I am also having issues with some devices, mainly iPhones and a newer MacBook that will drop connection, and pick back up when forced and continuously drop for a couple minutes until it eventually starts to work for some time. I run the controller on my Unraid server in Docker with all 3 APs hardwired. I have recently disabled advanced features as well as band steering in hopes to solve this issue but was hoping for more insight on potential problems since disabling features does not seem like a proper fix. I intend on adding two new AC1200's for outdoor use in the next week and would like this network to work well throughout the house and front/back yards. I have tried AI optimization multiple times and adjusting myself with no success. Thanks for any help!

Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP 650s disconnecting, and client disconnects
2023-06-22 12:14:11

@Bubba925 had similar. Turned AI off and manually tuned my network. Downloaded a SSID/Wifi scanner to check channels in my neighbourhood so they didn't overlap. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 368

Replies: 1

Related Articles