Votes

Firmware Update 1.25.2 Issue for Existing Omada Voucher Activated in System and Gui Performance

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Firmware Update 1.25.2 Issue for Existing Omada Voucher Activated in System and Gui Performance

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-14 01:15:02 - last edited 2023-07-17 03:27:05

I update my production OC200 v1 with the latest firmware available (1.25.2 Build 20230704 Rel.64541) and following issue encounters and experiences.

1. Some devices of existing activated vouchers in the system experience limited connections, even if vouchers are still valid or active.

Solution: Deactivate the existing one and replace it with a new one or a currently created voucher from the system.

2. The Latest firmware makes the GUI experience slow in a local connection and much heavier or slower over the cloud access or the internet.

3. Existing name customer devices with the static mac address (physical address of the device) in the connected voucher portal seem unrecognized in Voucher Portal. Even settings in Omada ticked the maintain user info. Several updates made from past releases this issue have not been experienced or observed. Only shows to this version update 1.25.2 Build 20230704 Rel.64541. 

4. Statistics for download and upload for voucher user activated in portal ALways ZERO (0) attached screenshot for reference.

5. Other currency not available in system, please help to add in Philippines or PhP I believe we are more user for small business voucher wi-fi for philippines.

6. Add options for a visibility of voucher code for ease, insted of reopening the details of a group voucher is more helpful for retailers system for voucher operator to make it visible for them, no need to go for details inside box (attached screenshot).

7. Please add option to edit existing generated vouchers before this version update release to have the option to add the Unit Price, since this table is new with the upgrade and old generated in system not available. Very Helpful for Internet Prepaid Voucher Business.

8. Please add option to generate dated sales report for vouchers in portal.

I hope the developer and admin see this opportunity and improvement for the design and fix from recent released firmware upgrade.

Appreciate your continous development and fix in Omada System.

I like the initial concept of vouchers now going to more business concept specially helpful for business in Internet Prepaids.

Many Thanks 

Regards,

Marlon Dalawampu Abanador - MDA

File:
recommendation and improvement.jpgDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 337

Replies: 0

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.