Votes

let us PASTE on the 2FA field during login

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-25 16:18:23
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Many of us use 2FA to secure our accounts and have it intergrated to the password manager of our choice (bitwarden etc) but we CAN autocomplete (paste a code ) to the field while in the IOS app we can paste fine. If you try to paste on the field ONLY the first number actually pastes. please fix it because I dont want to write it every time I try to login from a new network. Thanks in advance! 

Options
2 Reply
Re:let us PASTE on the 2FA field during login
2023-10-26 06:42:48

@Xarishark 

Which page are your talking about actually? Can you share a picture? I don't have the same issue with the 2FA.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:let us PASTE on the 2FA field during login
2023-10-26 09:10:34

@Virgo The main login for the omada cloud service. Is there another 2FA login screen ??

Here is what I see when I try to paste the code that is copied from the bitwarden app or even the notepad. It wont even paste the number and the characters are exactly six no spaces or anything. on the IOS it works fine and pastes fine.

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 206

Replies: 2

Voters 4