Update about latest Firmware Version

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-24 03:48:51 - last edited 2023-11-27 02:06:43
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.0

Hi,

Does anyone know the latest Firmware Version for TP-LINK T1600G-52PS V2 ?

I could not find the latest firmware version for the V2 in the TP-link official website.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Update about latest Firmware Version-Solution
2023-11-27 02:05:46 - last edited 2023-11-27 02:06:41

Hi @Amar93 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Amar93 wrote

Hi,

I could not find the latest firmware version for the V2 in the TP-link official website.

There seems to be no firmware for this version. If you need to find the firmware, please contact the support and check if there is any detail about it.

At least my findings suggest none.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Update about latest Firmware Version-Solution
2023-11-27 02:05:46 - last edited 2023-11-27 02:06:41

Hi @Amar93 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Amar93 wrote

Hi,

There seems to be no firmware for this version. If you need to find the firmware, please contact the support and check if there is any detail about it.

At least my findings suggest none.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 246

Replies: 1

Related Articles