Firmware Version: 1.0.3 Build 210205 Rel.28437n

First boot on NVR1008H

The router gave the NVR an IP address `192.168.16.37`

I used Firefox to access the web page `https://192.168.16.37`

It gave me this result

---

But it does not give me the same page as this video

Youtube TP-Link video

Is there something wrong with the web page on the NVR?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:"No such file or directory" on VIGI NVR1008H-Solution
2024-01-04 02:38:34 - last edited 2024-01-04 02:56:59

Hi @YuukiA 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

1008H V1 does not support web access.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
8 Reply
Re:"No such file or directory" on VIGI NVR1008H
2024-01-03 02:36:44

Hi @YuukiA 

Put the IP directly. Did you put https:// manually?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-01-03 12:53:07 - last edited 2024-01-03 13:00:51

@Clive_A Yes. I tried in Chrome and Edge as well. It always show that "No such file or directory".

---

Typing just 192.168.16.9 

---

Typing with https://192.168.16.9/

Then giving this page after I hit the Continue to 192.168.16.9 (unsafe)

---

I have updated the firmware to the latest firmware (1.0.6). It still shows the same result.

Options
Re:"No such file or directory" on VIGI NVR1008H-Solution
2024-01-04 02:38:34 - last edited 2024-01-04 02:56:59

Hi @YuukiA 

1008H V1 does not support web access.

Recommended Solution
Options
2024-01-04 02:58:20

@Clive_A 

Thank you. That's a shame. I guess I will avoid this product for my customers.

Options
2024-01-04 08:40:34

@Clive_A

Should I avoid all the 1xxx (e.g 1008H) if I want web access/management?

I noticed that NVR 2016H and NVR 4032H have the web management according to their spec page.

Compared to 1008H, it only shows "TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, NTP, UPnP ".

Options
2024-01-04 08:57:46

Hi @YuukiA 

OK. I checked this with the senior engineer. 1008H V1 is quite ancient so it does not support. V2 supports. Other models you mentioned are classified as middle/high end models and they support.

Options
2024-01-04 09:06:06

@Clive_A 

Thank you for the quick, clear and concise response. Make it very easy for me to let my customers know what features I can offer to them when I install Omada devices and NVR system. I greatly appreciate your help.

Options
2024-01-04 09:15:22

Hi @YuukiA

YuukiA wrote

@Clive_A 

Thank you for the quick, clear and concise response. Make it very easy for me to let my customers know what features I can offer to them when I install Omada devices and NVR system. I greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks. I got your back. wink

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 372

Replies: 8

Related Articles