SG3452P Local Network issues

2024-01-13 02:50:55
Model: TL-SG3452P  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3.30.0 20230818 Rel.73626

Since doing a firmware update on this switch, I've had an issue with having any device on my local network talk to each other. I've tried different source machines and targets. It can reach out to the Internet without an issue, and no VLANs are blocking. Prior to the firmware update, everything was fine, but since it was done I've had this issue and no other settings were touched 

Options
3 Reply
Re:SG3452P Local Network issues
2024-01-15 02:35:17

Hi @Dscu1 
Have you tried to downgrade? Is the issue gone?

The new firmware upgraded to is 3.30.0? Or a newer one.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-01-26 19:53:51

@Clive_A No, so far no sultions present themselves. I have tried backflashing and re-flashing the device to no avail. everything still functions aside being able to see anything on the local network. 

Options
2024-01-29 01:39:33

Hi @Dscu1 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Dscu1 wrote

@Clive_A No, so far no sultions present themselves. I have tried backflashing and re-flashing the device to no avail. everything still functions aside being able to see anything on the local network. 

I am not sure about your comment. Are you saying that you have tried to downgrade and in the downgraded version, the issue persists? If yes, then it is not a problem with the firmware or the switch. Instead, your config from the uplink may have changed and you have to check what has changed and make modifications accordingly.

There is no information from you so I believe you can handle that. Check what has changed from the uplink and make changes on the switch. This is not a firmware issue AFAICS.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options