Problem ping switch TL-SG2210P

2024-03-23 13:03:10 - last edited 2024-03-26 01:18:50

Hi,

I have a small problem with this switch Tp-Link model TL-SG2210P, when I am connected via an internal Wi-Fi network or via VPN, I can't access the web interface or get ping.

The problem is only with it, as I have no problems with all the other components and my network infrastructure is made up of various VLANs.

I also noticed that I can manage it via GUI and have ping only if I connect to a wired RJ45 port.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks everyone for the help.

My network:

Router Provider ISP ---> Tp_Link ER605 ---> Swith TP-Link TL-SG2210P ---> TP-Link EAP225

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Problem ping switch TL-SG2210P-Solution
2024-03-25 17:40:38 - last edited 2024-03-26 01:18:50

@Clive_A 

Hello and thanks for the reply.

I had already solved the problem in the evening.

In practice (I mainly use Unifi hardware), and in these Layer 3 switches, you need to create the internal routes because if you don't do them you can only manage them from the native Vlan.

And then having the same problem on the management VPN, all I did was modify the IP pool of the Native Lan by reducing it and then giving the same IP class to the VPN.

Thanks so much.wink

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Problem ping switch TL-SG2210P
2024-03-25 03:00:19

Hi @Bulldog78 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

I cannot judge your issues on this current information provided.

When do you get this high ping? All the time? Ping which IP address do you have this issue?

Do a basic check on your network connection. Any loop?

Cable check?

VLAN re-examination?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
Re:Problem ping switch TL-SG2210P-Solution
2024-03-25 17:40:38 - last edited 2024-03-26 01:18:50

@Clive_A 

Hello and thanks for the reply.

I had already solved the problem in the evening.

In practice (I mainly use Unifi hardware), and in these Layer 3 switches, you need to create the internal routes because if you don't do them you can only manage them from the native Vlan.

And then having the same problem on the management VPN, all I did was modify the IP pool of the Native Lan by reducing it and then giving the same IP class to the VPN.

Thanks so much.wink

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 144

Replies: 2

Related Articles