Votes

Omada Controllers and Deco Wifi Products

Votes

2024-04-01 21:22:42 - last edited 2024-04-02 09:44:05

Hello,

I understand the Deco products cannot be managed with the Omada Controlers, however what if any IDS/IPS control can be done with the Omada platform or if any information from the new Deco products can be gathered by the Omada Controllers?

Is this planned for future perhaps?

The Deco Products have placement ease, flexibility and radiation patterns that would be very beneficial in my case.

Thanks

MDowns

Options
1 Reply
Re:Omada Controllers and Deco Wifi Products
2024-04-02 09:49:21

MDowns wrote

Hello,

I understand the Deco products cannot be managed with the Omada Controlers, however what if any IDS/IPS control can be done with the Omada platform or if any information from the new Deco products can be gathered by the Omada Controllers?

Is this planned for future perhaps?

The Deco Products have placement ease, flexibility and radiation patterns that would be very beneficial in my case.

Thanks

MDowns

Hi @MDowns 

The Deco and Omada cannot be integrated currently. I will mark down your request and forward to the developer department. Thanks!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 260

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.