DFS
DFS
2 weeks ago
Tags: #dfs
Model: EAP653  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.12

Hello, how to deal with sensitive DFS?

My working day starts with spreading dots on channels, because overnight they jump to channels without DFS.

There would be no problems if they at least automatically returned to the configured channels after some time.

There are no weather stations or airports in the area of 10km. What devices can still send out sinks?

Options
3 Reply
Re:DFS
2 weeks ago

TimSadovykh wrote

Hello, how to deal with sensitive DFS?

My working day starts with spreading dots on channels, because overnight they jump to channels without DFS.

There would be no problems if they at least automatically returned to the configured channels after some time.

There are no weather stations or airports in the area of 10km. What devices can still send out sinks?

Hi @TimSadovykh 

May I know how did you configure the SSID on EAP? Please share some screenshots of your setting page. Besides, do you want to have the fixed DFS channel? Just for your reference, generally the EAP might not switch back to the DFS channel you have set to avoid disconnection.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
a week ago

@Hank21 Hi! I would like to use a fixed DNS, or at least the access point would return after some time back to the channel that I set up. And so that DFS is not so sensitive

software controller 5.13.30.8

EAP653(EU) v1.0 1.0.12 - 38pcs

ER605 v2.0 2.2.4

Options
Monday

TimSadovykh wrote

@Hank21 Hi! I would like to use a fixed DNS, or at least the access point would return after some time back to the channel that I set up. And so that DFS is not so sensitive

software controller 5.13.30.8

EAP653(EU) v1.0 1.0.12 - 38pcs

ER605 v2.0 2.2.4

Hi @TimSadovykh 

The EAP will not return DFS channel automatically. And I will mark down your request and forward to the developer department. Please note that we cannot guarantee the implementation of all requested features due to technical limitations, resource constraints, and compatibility issues. 

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 99

Replies: 3

Tags

dfs
Related Articles