Failed to optimize device because of no scan result

2024-07-18 17:53:47 - last edited Tuesday
Tags: #optimization
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 5.14.26.1

I have three EAP245. All with the same hardware e software versions. One of them is failing to optimize everytime. I have rebooted to no avail.

Any ideas why or how to solve it ?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Failed to optimize device because of no scan result-Solution
2024-08-08 08:32:12 - last edited Tuesday

@KarlMorand @AndreMartins

After doing a local test, we discovered that the 6G environment is to blame for this problem. This error would appear in the absence of a 6G environment.We will change this to a warning rather than a failure error in the next firmware.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
8 Reply
Re:Failed to optimize device because of no scan result
2024-07-19 07:06:26

@AndreMartins 

Do you have Mesh enabled? Does this one have a wireless internet connection? WLAN Optimization is not available to Mesh APs.Does it show a failure? Could you please provide me a screenshot of it?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-07-19 12:27:57

@Hank21 

No, I didn't enable mesh. I tried also to forget and adopt without luck.

Options
2024-07-22 01:55:37 - last edited 2024-07-29 19:07:38

@AndreMartins 

Our department is presently analyzing the issue; please wait for our feedback. I will respond to you as soon as I receive any new information.

Options
2024-07-23 03:19:44

@AndreMartins 

Could you please tell me the hardware and firmware versions for these three APs?

Options
2024-07-24 13:58:17

@Hank21 

The APs are EAP245(US) v3.0 firmware 5.1.0

Options
2024-08-02 23:53:22

@Hank21 

Hello, I have a the same probleme with EAP773(US).

EAP650-OUTDOOR --> Succeesed

EAP625-OUTDOOR HD --> Succeesed

EAP773 --> Failed  --> Failed to optimize device because of no scan result.

Options
Re:Failed to optimize device because of no scan result-Solution
2024-08-08 08:32:12 - last edited Tuesday

@KarlMorand @AndreMartins

After doing a local test, we discovered that the 6G environment is to blame for this problem. This error would appear in the absence of a 6G environment.We will change this to a warning rather than a failure error in the next firmware.

Recommended Solution
Options
a week ago

Thank you for looking into this, @Hank21 .

I have an EAP615-Wall and an EAP773. I get the same message, but when I looked at details it does appear to have changed channels/width. I also confirmed in settings it made said changes.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 357

Replies: 8

Tags

optimization
Related Articles