Bridge not Connecting

Bridge not Connecting

Bridge not Connecting
Bridge not Connecting
2 weeks ago
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 2.16.3 Build 20240620 Rel.81038

My WAN terminates at an outbuilding (Shop). In the shop is an ER650 router, TL-SG2008P switch, OC200 controller & EAP610 access point. On the outside of the shop is an EAP211 bridge and an EAP625 outdoor to cover the rear of the property.

The EAP211 at the shop points to a second EAP211 on my office building about 150' away. The office building is a wired network. Attached to the second EAP211 are two TL-SG2008P switches. From one of the switches an ethernet cable has been run underground to the house and is connected to a second EAP625 outdoor to cover the house and front of the property.

The bridge does not appear to be connected. The network map in the OC200 shows the second EAP625 (at house) connected wirelessly to the first EAP625 (at shop).

The EAP211s were adopted in order before the EAP625s were connected and adopted to the network. I'm not sure why the OC200 configured the EAP625s to be the bridge considering they do not have line of sight?

How do I get the EAP625s to uncouple and the bridge to connect? 

Thanks,

File:
Network Map.pngDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:Bridge not Connecting
2 weeks ago

@jbolt 

I think you can confirm if the cable that connects to the second EAP211 is good. Or you can test it by connecting a computer to it to check if the computer can access the internet. Besides, EAP625 Outdoor connects to other AP wirelessly because the mesh is enabled, so you can try to disable the mesh.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options