TL-WDN4800 in SoftAP use 'default value' in ICS at reboot of PC

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-08-22 02:36:10
Region : Sweden

Model : TL-WDN4800

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

TL-WDN4800 in SoftAP use 'default value'(aka wireless) in ICS(Internet Connection Share) at reboot of PC, instead of the configured source as Ethernet in this case.

But if i would reboot the SoftAP / turn off SoftAP and then turn it on again, it will then use Ethernet as ICS.

bare in mind that this is a W8 with the software installed with W7 configuration, it wouldn't work otherwise.
And I was about to use this machine as a router with no screen at this time(exept when i have to adjust the machine.

(if there's someone who can tell me about a good router OS I would much appreciate it! some kind of Linux I guess is the most common one)

Any advices or anything would be great!
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WDN4800 in SoftAP use 'default value' in ICS at reboot of PC
2013-08-22 18:58:24
There is an other problem also.

As i use this computer as a router, and will also deliver my internet to other computers, as this moment I had about 2 computers

Both of these computers lose connection about every 2 minut for about 30 seconds, Continues to do so for as long as i have it as a router.
The way i found this out was i tried to ping from my computer to my gateway aka router, and while I have lost the connection to my router i lose all my packages to my gateway, untill this period is over.

HELP! What can i DO!?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 300

Replies: 1

Related Articles